Communications and Engagement Manager
Communications and Engagement Manager
We’re looking for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join our team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a unique opportunity to support cultural change for a global organisation within the energy sector.
In this key role, you will develop and implement an employee engagement and communication strategy, support in the development and implementation of an onboarding programme and align the recruitment and selection process to organisational goals and values.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the design and delivery of strategic internal communications and engagement programmes in the context of cultural change.
Sound like you? Here's a little more detail...
What will my responsibilities be?
- Develop, plan and implement an internal communications and employee engagement strategy.
- Deliver results through a range of methods including workshops, task groups and communication.
- Work closely with our creative studio, managing end-to-end content development from writing briefs through to final deliverables.
- You will support in the delivery of internal communications making sure employees are engaged and informed, and that their voice is heard to inform decision making and facilitate organisational change.
- Coach managers and internal stakeholders on communication and staff engagement related activities, plans and initiatives.
- Plan and chair regular virtual team meetings with the core client project team, developing collaborative ways of working and action plans for delivery.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Experience in a communications and/or employee engagement role supporting cultural change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of digital and print to produce stand out and engaging communications.
- Judgement and confidence in collaborating and communicating messages to varied audiences in the USA, EMEA and Asia.
- Experience working with complex subject matter, creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad range of audiences.
- Experience working with creative teams to produce quality content aligned to objectives.
- A creative, ideas-driven person, with a flexible, adaptable, energetic approach to taking on new challenges.
- Knowledge of the energy sector would be advantageous although not essential.
Life at Bowline
You’ll be based at The Glove Factory Studios in Holt, a stunning location with gorgeous walks on our doorstep and discounted food/drinks from The Field Kitchen just downstairs! You'll also receive;
- A competitive salary
- Pension contribution scheme
- Flexible working hours, including the option to work from home
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke personal development and training plan
- Insights Discovery profile - find out more here
- Plus the fun stuff - birthday bake-offs, Friday drinks, charity fundraisers and our annual Christmas do!
Our values guide how we interact, as individuals and as a team. They are distinctively Bowline and they shape our culture.
Simplicity – We seek clarity and meaning in the detail and speak plainly and honestly. We’re dedicated to developing memorable, impactful solutions that truly stick.
Collaboration - We bring together the right mix of knowledge and talent to deliver exceptional results. We work closely with our client, openly sharing ideas and thinking every step of the way.
Passion – We go the extra mile because we love what we do. Our energy and commitment to make a positive impact drives us to produce work we’re proud to talk loudly about.
If you think you're the person we're looking for, drop us your CV and a note about why you're the perfect fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org