Join our growing team
Join our growing team
We're looking for someone who is passionate about creating engaging content. A creative thinker and proactive doer.
As Communications Manager you will be responsible for delivering internal and external communications for the company. We are looking for someone who can work closely with managers across the business to deliver effective communications. Above all, you need to be able to support them in telling their story to engage global internal employees and acquire new customers.
Sound like you? Here's a little more detail...
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver the communications plan, engaging employees and customers through online and offline channels
- Manage end-to-end content development from writing the brief through to final deliverables
- Create targeted email campaigns through SalesForce CRM and report back on their impact
- Work closely with internal teams to co-ordinate production and approvals
- Produce external marketing collateral – social media content, direct mail, white papers, case studies, testimonials, etc.
- Support the team with event and exhibition management
- Brief and co-ordinate creative teams within the agency – designers, copywriters and digital developers
- Keep projects on-time and budget
- 5+ years experience working in a communications role
- Proven experience in implementing communications campaigns in a B2B environment, either client or agency side
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to engage and influence with people at all levels
- Working knowledge of SalesForce CRM
- Creative, with a flair for the written word and a keen eye for visual aesthetics
- Excellent time management experience and working to deadlines
- Able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of projects
- Passionate about communication
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Life at Bowline
You will split your time between our clients office and ours. They're based in Trowbridge currently but moving to central Bath in early 2018. We're based at The Glove Factory Studios in Holt, a stunning location with gorgeous walks on our doorstep and great food from The Field Kitchen just downstairs! You'll also receive;
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, including the option to work from home
- 24 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- Insights Discovery profile - find out more here
- Personal development plan from our very own in-house coach
- Plus the fun stuff - birthday bake-offs, Friday drinks, charity fundraisers and our annual Xmas do!