Join our growing team
Join our growing team
We’re one of the UK’s leading employee engagement agencies and we believe a brand is nothing without its people. We are passionate about motivating teams and inspiring customers.
Our vision is to work with people we love on projects that influence positive change. We achieve this by delivering industry-leading creative communications, experiences and development opportunities that connect with employees and create positive change.
We’re looking for a Communications and Engagement Executive who has a passion for culture and communications to join our team in Bradford-on-Avon.
Sound like you? Here's a little more detail...
What will my responsibilities be?
- Working with agency colleagues and freelance staff to create communications and experiences that meet the client's brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues to the client.
- Research management and leadership theory and make recommendations for programme development.
- Handling budgets, assisting with campaign planning and writing client status reports.
- Planning, creating and managing our social media and writing content for company website.
- Management of online Psychometric evaluations and participant results.
- Proofreading, reviewing client amends and making suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Managing the logistics of events, face to face and virtual workshops.
- Arranging and attending client meetings.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- 2 years communications and employee engagement experience, either through a qualification or work experience
- Confident communicator and active listener who loves to share experiences, opinions and ideas.
- Loves working in a team and supporting other to achieve shared goals.
- Passionate about communications/marketing
- Resilience and flexibility to evolve with change and see opportunities.
- Positive and proactive approach and able to use own initiative to make decisions.
Life at Bowline
You’ll have the flexibility to work from home or come to our offices in the heart of Bradford on Avon, a stunning historic town with great public transport and rail links. The town boasts riverside walks on our doorstep and great food from a variety of cafés and restaurants. You'll also receive;
- A competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements and hours
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Insights Discovery profile - find out more here
- Profit share after 12 months service
- Plus some fun stuff - birthday bake-offs, Friday drinks, team meals, charity fundraisers and our annual Christmas do!
Our values guide how we interact, as individuals and as a team. They are distinctively Bowline and they shape our culture.
Simplicity – We seek clarity and meaning in the detail and speak plainly and honestly. We’re dedicated to developing memorable, impactful solutions that truly stick.
Collaboration - We bring together the right mix of knowledge and talent to deliver exceptional results. We work closely with our client, openly sharing ideas and thinking every step of the way.
Passion – We go the extra mile because we love what we do. Our energy and commitment to make a positive impact drives us to produce work we’re proud to talk loudly about.
If you think you're the person we're looking for, drop us your CV and a note about why you're the perfect fit to: email@example.com